Are you an experienced Reward lead within Financial Services?
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Head of Reward, reporting directly to the HR Director. The successful candidate will be accountable for ensuring all Reward strategies support the organisations philosophy, business and culture strategy and governance requirements.
Job Type: Full time, permanent (this client unfortunately does not offer flexible working in contract)
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for all aspects of the design, delivery and communication including executive compensation design and reporting, fixed and variable pay, benefits and other elements of compensation.
- This must maximize its talent acquisition and retention proposition, within the market, whilst satisfying the key stakeholders including shareholders, Govco and the regulators.
- The cyclical activity of consolidation and analytics of internal versus external MI is the other key element of the function.
- Management of 1 direct report
- Responsible for Reporting:
CRD4 Internal Audit
HKMA Compliance Monitoring
EBA High Earners report
- Relevant qualification, including Degree and/or CIPD equivalent
- Proven Reward experience in a Financial Services / Desired - Wholesale Banking environment
- Seasoned technical manager with extensive product knowledge and expertise
- Strong understanding of the Senior Manager and Certification Regime (SMCR), CRDIV frameworks
- Insight into local and global industry trends and dynamics specific to business area - including future regulatory developments that may be relevant (CRDV, other)
- Broad based knowledge of all reward issues (compensation, benefits, mobility, pensions).
- Experience of working in matrix structured organisations
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.