Exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join a growing and ambitious business!
HEAD OF MARKETING
UP TO £65,000
This is a really exciting time to join a growing business who see the real value of a Marketing function. The role will include growing and developing both a new and established Marketing team covering all online and offline Marketing activities.
The role is a very broad Marketing position and will cover most aspects in a generalist role with a strong steer towards Digital Marketing.
- Develop and implement coherent marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, conversion and retention and deliver brand objectives:
- Annual plan and reactive plans as required
- Define relevant audiences, optimum channel mix (both on and offline), timings, messaging, and creative
- Optimise in flight digital campaigns to drive improved ROI
- Continuous improvement mindset: always looking for opportunities to improve how, where and what we communicate
- Clear communication and buy in from key stakeholders.
- Review plans and performance regularly to drive future improvements
- Support the development of a Brand Strategy and CSR strategy
- Get the most out of partner agencies, working collaboratively to achieve agreed goals and drive up ROI
- Develop social media channels and capability to drive brand awareness, engagement and positive sentiment
- Deliver improvements to the briefing, cost efficiency and delivery of on park marketing requests
- Work collaboratively across business teams to plan and deliver marketing strategies to support new business initiatives and projects
- Deliver transparent, timely and effective direct written customer communications to support communication needs across the business
- Ensure that customer complaints and negative feedback addressed promptly
- Create and deliver the PR strategy maximising opportunities to support core business objectives, communicate the brand strategy and engage local communities and stakeholders
- Support the Communication, PR & CSR Manager to effectively manage PR crises
- Deliver reporting on key metrics and performance
- Ensure the brand is communicated coherently and consistently in all creative and communications
- Adeptly set and manage budget, ensuring returns are delivered in line with expectations
- Create and manage a high performing team (internal and external), developing their skills, capabilities and experiences and ensuring effective delivery of agreed objectives
- B2C multi-site experience
- Extensive marketing experience specifically across digital and social media
- Lead generation marketing
- Hospitality, hotel, travel or tourism experience preferred
- Development and delivery of effective creative
- Supplier/external agency management experience
- Leading & developing direct/matrix teams
- Breadth of experiences preferred
Skills & Qualities Required
- Customer-focused and data-driven
- Commercial acumen
- Budget setting and management
- Analytical and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills
- Organised and able to manage workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Strategic abilities but able to be hands-on and deliver operationally
- Digitally minded and innovative
- Resourceful, agile and resilient
- Humility and low-ego
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.