Head of Insurance and Wealth Risk Transformation
A leading Commercial Bank has an exciting opportunity to Head up their Insurance and Wealth Change division, with a specific focus on enhancing the Bank's Conduct Risk framework.
The role-holder will provide independent challenge, oversight and thematic insight of Operational Risk across the Insurance & Wealth division. In order to do this, the roleholder will need to be able to challenge and advise relevant stakeholders.
- Acting as the sole representative for the oversight of changes implemented into Insurance & Wealth, and lead the team to provide oversight with insight, adding value to the business.
- Understanding the business context of Insurance & Wealth and its role in supporting the formation of a forward view of risk based on an expert understanding of change risk and commercial products.
- Acting as a highly capable professional with a deep knowledge of the Insurance & Wealth environment, a thorough understanding of risk management, including Agile methodologies and the focus on benefits realisation.
- Review and oversight of Insurance & Wealth activities.
- Managing senior stakeholders, playing an active role as member or attendee of relevant business unit and divisional level governance committees and other fora, providing independent, constructive challenge and insightful oversight.
- Strong experience implementing and improving risk controls.
- Experience across Insurance and Wealth products.
- Strong Operational Risk experience, specifically Conduct Risk.
- Strong understanding of the Three Lines of Defence.
- Detailed understanding of Waterfall / Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Investment Management pracitces - must posses the ability to credibly challenge business areas on this subject.
- Prior role at the same level of seniority.
If you have the required experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.