Our Client, a Global Bank based in London, is currently looking for a Head of Financial Crime to join their team.
Head of Financial Crime
- Leading the Financial Crime Control Risk function and providing day-to-day oversight and management of the team.
- Developing and running a robust financial crime risk and control framework aligned to the policies and standards as set out by the Financial Crime Compliance team.
- Establishing and managing a proactive Risk & Controls capability, executing core financial crime controls as well as providing empowered decisions regarding client on-boarding and complex Financial Crime control alerts.
- Leading the selection of, and management, of outsourced processing provider(s) to ensure a controlled execution of processes.
- Set up and monitor adherence to annual risk assessments, ensuring appropriate action plans are defined and tracked through to completion
- Ideally will have previous experience leading Financial Crime teams.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.