Head of Finance - Finance Systems & Digital Strategy - Permanent Opportunity
Head of Finance - Finance Systems & Digital Strategy
The role is a high visibility role, which has a very broad range of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. If you are ambitious and keen to learn and develop, and want a role that will provide a great variety of experience and challenge, this is the role for you
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Leading the establishment of the Finance Systems Capability Centre, establishing the operating model to ensure the centre provides both end-to-end process and service excellence
- Finance Lead within the multi-functional team developing and delivering the digital management information strategy, responsible for leading a transformational change programme across management information systems
- Leading the development and rollout of dashboards, delivering key financial KPIs to stakeholders in a digital format replacing traditional forms of business performance reporting
- Leading and managing the delivery of financial information to the businesses within the UK in support of monthly management reporting, statutory reporting and business planning (IBP) cycles
- Designing and developing Finance management information systems, aligned to functional and business development plans.
- Finance Data lead with the responsibility to establish a Finance data management strategy to maximise efficiencies form our newly installed ERP system and leverage the benefit from the Digital management information strategy.
- Providing leadership, direction and purpose for employees through effective engagement and communications to develop a high performing functional workforce
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience of digital management information transformation programmes in industry, preferably in engineering/manufacturing companies
- Current knowledge and experience in modern management information systems Knowledge of TM1/Cognos/INFOR LN/SAP, POWER BI & TABLEAU would be beneficial
- Experience of leading and managing financial systems in support of management and statutory reporting
- Experience of leading and managing shared service centres or centres of excellence in support of business partners
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or relevant equivalent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.