Head of Digital Marketing wanted for leading FinTech firm specialising in the B2B SaaS space.
Head of Digital Marketing - B2B FinTech
Our client, a B2B FinTech provider, is actively looking to speak to senior Digital Marketing professionals with previous experience in B2B SaaS OR B2B FinTech marketing regarding an exciting newly created Head of Digital Marketing role, based in offices in City of London.
As Head of Digital Marketing you will own the Digital Marketing strategy for the business, utilising a range of key digital channels/strategies that will directly impact the digital advertising ROI.
Head of Digital Marketing key responsibilities:
- Leading on digital acquisition strategy as part of the wider Global Marketing team
- Analysis of key metrics relating to Digital Marketing strategy
- Work across a range of creative digital advertising channels
- Managing a healthy digital marketing budget effectively
- Working to increase lead generation for the business to 80% via digital advertising
- Providing optimisation and direction plans to SEO, PPC & Digital advertising agencies
- Management of 1 direct report alongside relationship management of key agency contacts
- Helping to assist in driving best practice across campaign design, ad and landing page testing
- Establishing a strong, in-house Digital function that is 'World class' in its approach and success
Head of Digital Marketing Ideal Background:
- 5-7 years' experience in Digital Marketing, with exposure to B2B SaaS (essential) and/or B2B financial technology products/services
- Strong understanding of Digital Advertising and tangible campaign ROI
- Highly organised, motivated and able to work as part of a global team
- The ability to make strategic business decisions but with a willingness to be hands on and delivery focused too
- Strong project management skills, able to work with energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong knowledge of the UK markets with an exposure to English speaking markets as desirable (Australia, America, France and Germany)
£85,000 - £100,000 (dependent on experience) + bonus + benefits
For more information on this opportunity, please apply directly using the link below OR contact Amy Callen at Morgan McKinley via email to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.