This leading global B2B information / data analytics company is currently recruiting for a Group Tax Manager to join the team in a broad role reporting into the Head of Tax.
This leading global B2B information / data analytics company is currently recruiting for a Group Tax Manager to join the team in a broad role reporting into the Head of Tax. The role will be based in their Central London offices and focus on the following areas:
Tax compliance and reporting:
- Responsible for preparation of the corporation tax computations for all UK group companies, ensuring that relevant filings, elections and payments are made on time.
- Working with outsource providers to deliver corporation tax compliance for all non-UK group companies.
- Responsible for preparation of the group's tax accounting calculations, including monthly, interim and year-end reporting as well as disclosures for external reporting.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of the tax forecasting process covering ETR and cash tax.
Tax planning and management:
- Assisting with delivering the strategy for tax optimisation and ETR and cash tax management for the Group.
- Assisting with delivering the group's transfer pricing strategy, and responsible for maintaining full documentation.
- Working with the Group Finance team to ensure real time accounting for intragroup transactions (both financing and operational) in line with the group's transfer pricing policy.
Ad hoc tax advice:
- Regular liaison with the businesses to understand key changes and assist the tax team to advise on the tax treatment of new business initiatives.
- Supporting the tax and Finance department in driving productivity and efficiencies in relation to tax compliance processes including the facilitation of implementation of the new ERP and connected infrastructure in 2020.
- Providing direct tax compliance support on M&A transactions e.g. dataroom compliance, compliance aspects of due diligence reviews.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant or tax advisor (CTA/ACA or equivalent) with a strong grounding in UK corporate tax. They will need to be organised and demonstrate disciplined process management, whilst being comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapid change, international business. In addition they will need to show strong communication skills to effectively work with team members at all levels and distil complex issues to the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.