Group Accounting Manager - £50,000
Group Accounting Manager - £45,000 - £50,000 - West Kensington
An excellent opportunity to join a stable and growing international business as a Group Accounting Manager, paying between £45,000 - £50,000. The role is based within walking distance from West Kensington Station.
- Gain exposure across Financial accounting, Tax, Treasury, SOX Controls, and statutory audits
- Responsibilities to cover Accounting, Audit, Tax & Treasury and SOX
- Preparation of consolidated CAPEX report and FX analysis
- Review and submission of Analytics to the US Parent company UK
- Preparation of Statutory UK accounts under FRS 102
- Preparation of supplementary schedules
- Assist with review of overseas audits
- Preparation of Schedules for UK Tax returns
- Assisting with the UK VAT returns and VAT reconciliations
- Assisting with analysis of overseas subsidiaries tax returns and tax account reconciliations
- Assisting with producing Consolidated Rolling cashflow analysis
- Perform various Revenue and Financial Reporting controls
- Assist SOX Manager with Quarterly control testing
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ideally from a practice background (Top 30, but would consider smaller firms for candidates with a strong academic background)
- Candidates from Practice seeking a first move in to Industry, within a stable environment
- Be a technically-strong accountant, who has experience with complex accounting (e.g. group accounts, or working across multiple accounting frameworks, such as US GAAP, UK GAAP, IFRS).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.