Group Reporting Accountant - Implementation Project
Group Financial Accountant - Implementation Project
Global aviation business based in West London is looking to recruit a Group Financial Accountant to work with their Transformation Project implementing a new consolidation system.
With the opportunity for extension on the initial 6 month contract, this Group Financial Accountant role also provides the scope to liaise with the senior leadership team and senior management teams across the business.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant role;
- Integral role in the implementation of their new financial consolidation system, being used by the Group Reporting team
- Business partnering with the stakeholders in Group Reporting, the Finance Transformation team and other Finance stakeholders
- This role will be fundamental in making changes within Finance
- Working to establish the priority areas to deliver the implementation of the new system
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ACA/CA/ACCA) with knowledge of EU & UK IFRS and UK GAAP
- Ideally qualified in the Big 4/Top 20 practice or a growing international business, and have gone on to gain solid consolidation experience
- Proven capability to prioritise work, work under pressure and operate to tight deadlines
- Ability to gain information from multiple sources to formulate a balanced answer
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in the consolidation of group accounts and statutory financial reporting is essential, with finance transformation experience highly desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.