GRAPHIC DESIGNER - FINANCIAL SERVICES - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
My client, a leading Investment Boutique, is actively looking for an experienced graphic designer to join their team for an initial six month Contract, based in the West End.
You will be responsible for producing infographics, presentations and other marketing materials for business development and client retention.
Graphic Designer's key responsibilities:
- Production of digital and print creative designs, infographics and icons for advertising, sponsorship, client reporting, events and marketing campaigns
- Delivery of conceptual design and production solutions to internal stakeholders, namely sales and investment teams, based on internal brand guidelines
- Production and ongoing maintenance of marketing literature including designing templates, applying branding and gathering data from internal teams to ensure that fund information is accurate and regularly updated
- Project management from concept through to production, effectively prioritising work, balancing multiple priorities simultaneously and meeting company commitments and deadlines.
Graphic Designer's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Financial services experience, exposure to asset management being an added bonus
- Extensive Graphic Design and PowerPoint presentation production experience
- MS Office proficient, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- An advanced user of the Adobe Creative Suite, predominantly InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Attentive to detail and able to adhere to tight deadlines
£200-350 / day, dependent on experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.