Graduate Financial Analyst - With study support towards ACCA or CIMA
Exciting opportunity for a Graduate with a 2:1 or higher to join a leading organisation in Redhill, Surrey.
Are you a University Graduate with a 2:1 or higher?
Do you have a desire to study towards your ACCA qualification?
Then this is an opportunity you have been waiting for, read on to find out more.
Being a key member of the financial analysis team, you will be providing high-quality insight and analysis to senior managers within the business. You will undertake a program of study for a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA).
Qualifications To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* University Graduate (2:1 or higher)
* Desire to begin study for professional accountancy qualification (CIMA)
* Positive attitude with the ambition to progress within the organisation
* Team player
* Analytical person who enjoys problem-solving
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Commercial mind-set
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.