Graduate Finance Analyst - £25,000 + Study Support
An excellent opportunity has arisen for graduates with a strong academic track record to join a well established publishing business as a Finance Analyst. The role is payig up to £25,000 + Study Support, based in the City.
The business is part of a FTSE 100 business, offering a tailored learding and development scheme to promote growth.
- Take financial ownership of various cost and profit centres
- Assist with calculation and processing of commission payments
- Assist with tracking and reporting on sales performance
- Perform monthly variance analysis and ensure any issues are understood by finance and business partners
- Help identify any highlight any risks or opportunities
- Ensure transactions are coded and accounted for correctly
- Prepare monthly reports and ensure understood by business partners
- Perform quarterly forecast
- Assist with monthly metrics uploads at monthend and forecasts
- Calculate, process and validate system maintenance changes including budget restatements, creation of new cost centres, mapping of products etc.
- Educated to degree standard, achieving a 2:1 or above
- Be a 2018 or 2019 Graduate
- Unable to consider 2020 graduates expecting their results after April 2020
- Shows desire to pursue accounting qualification (ACCA or similar)
- Ability to operate in a specialist area and use knowledge to deliver results
- Possesses and applies a good understanding of principles and concepts in own specialist area
- Strong team player
- Ability to communicate daily with non-finance professionals and demonstrate ability to deal with potentially emotive topics
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.