An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fixed term contract Graduate Compliance Coordinator role.
A new exciting Fixed Term Contract role for a Graduate Compliance Coordinator has become available in the Redhill Area.
The purpose of this role is to help ensure the business compliance in all regulatory matters and to assist in identifying compliance and regulatory risks to the business and work with key stakeholders to manage these risks in order to avoid potential enforcement action and other negative business impacts.
This role is suitable for a Graduate who is looking to gain experience and expand their knowledge within Compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a positive, efficient and close working relationship with internal business stakeholders, Branch and Group Compliance and with External Auditors
- Manage end to end elements of the Compliance Program, including planning and delivering compliance audits and monitoring activity, identify risks and issues, identifying remedial action and working with business owners to deliver these actions.
- Develop and maintain formal policies and procedures for compliance management activities within the company, including reliable, accurate and complete records of this work
- Maintenance of key compliance registers and systems (eg the Gifts and Hospitalities register, Delegation of Authority)
- Act as a source of advice, guidance and support for all areas and levels of the business in compliance related matters -helping the business to be compliant in all its activities
- Develop training and support materials, and managing their delivery, to improve the understanding of compliance
- Developing and communicating compliance related messages and updates to the business
- Able to work independently and manage a varied workload including reactive and proactive responsibilities.
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels of the business, as well as with external stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach and strong team working skills.
- Good written communication and numeracy. Direct compliance or audit management experience is important
This role is a FTC for 9 months to assist with a growing workload
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.