Tier 1 asset manager hires creates brand new role - communications manager
Highly regarded asset manager looking for a Communications Manager to assist the Director of Communications with devising and managing communications strategies for media relations and some internal communications.
Responsibilities of Global Senior Communications Manager including but not limited to:
- Strategise, manage and execute communications plan across regions and products
- Manage press materials including writing press releases, research notes and presentations
- Develop and maintain key media relationships, and effectively manage media opportunities
- Lead on corporate communications including gender pay reporting, financial results
- Support and implement the firm's internal communications plans
- Support press coverage monitoring, and analysis
- Support efforts for the firm's corporate responsibility, ESG offering
Qualifications and Skills required of Global Senior Communications Manager
- Must have industry experience specifically asset management either from in-house or an agency
- 7-10 year's experience in corporate communications
- Experience implementing communications programs
- Innovative, creative thinker
- Calm under pressure
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent writing skills, good numeracy
- Technical understanding of asset management product offering
- Languages useful but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.