Global Compensation Senior Manager, London
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Global Compensation Senior Manager to be based in London.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Data analytics to oversee the capture, reconciliation and reporting of global compensation.
- Oversight of the manipulation/mapping of data sources for payroll processing.
- Co-ordination of payrolls in the UK and/or multiple locations.
- Management of the payroll process including include payroll instructions and funding reports.
- Implementation and project management skills.
- Ideally you will have worked for either a Professional Services firm or an Expat Payroll Vendor.
- Experience in managing international assignees and overseas payroll.
- Advanced Excel & Access database skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.