Global Company Secretary - Immediate start in Leatherhead
Job Title: Global Company Secretary
Duration: Temp to perm
Days: Monday to Friday with flexibility of remote working
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £40,000
My client located in Leatherhead have a requirement for a temporary Global Company Secretary to join them on a temp to perm basis starting ASAP.
The Company Secretarial Manager will be responsible for managing all day to day activities connected with the corporate administration of the companies legal entities world-wide.
Duties will include;
- Manage all day to day activities of the corporate administration of the companies legal entities
- Overall responsibility for corporate compliance on a global basis
- Directly manage all the company secretarial matters for UK legal entities
- Liaise with external providers for all the companies non UK legal entities
- Ensure timely preparation and filing of all required corporate resolutions and other corporate secretarial documents
- Manage required formal annual/quarterly board/shareholder meetings and filing of annual returns and accounts for all legal entities
- Manage changes to legal entities such as change of registered addresses, change of directors etc
- Effectively communicating with external corporate secretarial providers and internal stakeholders
- Draft resolutions, powers of attorney and other corporate administratie documentation
- You must have a Law degree or a formal Company Secretary qualification
- Prior experience with international corporate administration or company secretarial management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of company law and underlying principles
- Internationally minded; able to apply corporate law principles across different jurisdictions
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to multitask, prioritise and work accurately
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Professional, inspires confidence with people
- Flexible and capable of working with multiple projects at the same time
- PC literate including Google, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
You must be immediately available to start
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.