Global Communications Manager
Global Communications Director
Location - Tadworth
Salary - up to £120,000 DOE
***Pharmaceutical experience is a necessity for this position***
The Communications Excellence Global Communications Director is a seasoned and strategic business partner who reports to the CE Team Leader. The Communications Director will partner with cross-functional teams to build and deliver the Strategic Communications Plan for the Commercial Excellence Team addressing the team's objectives, ensuring maximum engagement with global and local stakeholders. The candidate is responsible for leading internal communications activities supporting the various activities of the Commercial Excellence team in support of the growth of the business portfolio.
- Responsibility for leading the delivery of the communications strategy.
- Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of the content across commercial channels
- Lead the planning and delivery of significant Global and Regional Commercial Summits/Conferences.
- Provide general communications support and Commercial Excellence content to global and regional (EM, DM, etc.) commercial teams
- Develop appropriate leader communications in support of strategy and to build/maintain CE team reputation across the business
- Provide analysis and reports on the uptake and impact of digital communications
- Responsible for managing external agencies and tracking progress against pre-determined objectives.
- Maintain positive working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Effectively manages allocated comms budget and resources in cooperation with Commercial and other internal stakeholders
- Coordinates the roll-out of asset information and materials to regional and country teams
- Builds strong relationships with Regional Commercial Teams, Legal, Medical, Communications partners
- Develops and maintains knowledge of communications best practices and adopt for use when appropriate
- Work with the CE Team, external experts and markets to promote success of commercial best practice, creating motivational stories of success to distribute to colleagues in innovative and engaging ways.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative approaches to digital communications and learning.
- Build the CE online portals; maintain updated content regularly and auditing UX (User Experience) to ensure users keep returning to the platform.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and website CRMs
- 10+ years of experience in Communications, Public Relations
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing communications and public relations plans in a large, matrixed organisation
- Experience in building franchise positioning and corporate platforms
- Experience with Executive and internal communications
- PR Agency experience, strongly preferred
- Experience in healthcare/pharma sector, strongly preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.