Global Category Manager Marketing (Strategy)
The strategic vision of Global Marketing Procurement is to strategically collaborate with marketing stakeholders and agency partners to unlock maximum value from A&P investment to drive business performance. The value is realised through driving overall efficiency and effectiveness, as well as through driving an increased contribution to this organisations business growth and innovation goals. To achieve these goals, Procurement utilises Category Management to deliver value to the business.
- Global role, multiple cultures, commercial objectives, country regulations and market dynamics - regional, local, and hyper-local. * Requires knowledge of and interaction with internal
- Supporting the Global Customer Marketing Category Manager and aligned to global marketing strategy, the GCM Experiential is responsible for developing and implementing category strategy with Market Category teams and business partners.
- Create best practice category strategies that are executable in markets, working in partnership with the business partners and market Procurement teams Provide global, input, data, insight, trends, bench marking information input into and participate in the Global Category Reviews.
- Continuously improve ways of working, tools, data and insight across categories to embed a cost consciousness culture that support the cost out / productivity ambitions
- University Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or equivalent
- Proven experience in key procurement skills including, strategy development, negotiations (Complex / multi-regional negotiations), analysis (cost/value chain), forecasting and bench marking etc.
- Proven strategic capability and ability to drive the strategy in a pragmatic way
- Partner with Market Procurement teams to ensure category strategies are executable
- Experience of making tough decisions and prioritising delivery in a complex environment
This is an urgent role so please do not wait to apply or call in DD: +44 (0) 207 092 0119
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.