Global Audits Manager role within Media & Advertising
Our client is a multinational FTSE100 listed Media Company based in Central London, one of the market leaders in their field.
They are looking for a Global Audits Manager to join the Media & Performance line of Business, reporting to the Senior Contract & Compliance Manager.
The role will be dedicated to:
· Audit Management: Coordinating engagement with external auditors during client contract compliance audits.
· Network Management: Acting as the main point of contact for local markets during the audit process to ensure audits are scheduled when they can be supported and that the markets stay on track and have resources available to manage auditors' requirements.
· Audit Supervision: Prepare auditor NDAs, Review Audit Data Requests against contract and MSA terms, track submission of audit data and escalate where this is not on track, review draft audit findings and coordinate market responses.
· Collaborative Issue Resolution: Working with auditors, management and clients to resolve factual misrepresentations and agree remedial actions.
· Contractual Matters: Liaising with Group Legal to interpret contract clauses, tailor NDAs and resolve any issues with out of scope work and audit data requests.
· Tracking: Maintain a tracker of actions agreed by management in response to client audit findings and define a process for tracking action status on a regular basis.
· Performance Reporting: Maintain a progress record for all client audits and track the number of audits, actions, financial claims and audit settlements for reporting at end of year.
· Market Healthchecks: Support the Compliance Controller with the completion of contract compliance healthchecks across key markets.
· Programme / Project Management: Support the Head of Contract Compliance with data management and ad hoc assurance over contract compliance initiatives.
The role would suit someone in a Risk Assurance & Controls environment, perhaps looking to make their first move from Practice.
Accountancy qualification desirable but not essential. Experience of Media / Advertising companies is preferable.
Applicants should already have valid right-to-work in the UK status.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.