Opportunity for Native German speakers to expand their Asset Management product knowledge in RFP writing
A new opportunity has just come up for native German speakers to join a high performing sales team in the role of Bid Proposal Writer, where you will be responsible for writing engaging, bespoke content for prospective clients.
Previous financial services experience is beneficial for the role, however the team are willing to train graduates or financial services professionals who do not have previous RFP experience. This role could be based in London or Luxembourg.
***FLUENCY IN GERMAN IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE***
German speaking RFP Writer's key responsibilities:
- RFP Writing - Writing tailored RFPs, Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for institutional clients across globally
- Relationship Management - Liaising directly with fund managers and sales teams. Acting as a key point of contact within the team for relevant stakeholders.
- Content Management - Managing content in the RFP database and being creative and designing new content to engage clients
- Maximising sales opportunities for German speaking markets
German speaking RFP Writer's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Native fluency in German and advanced English language skills
- Previous work experience or internships in a financial or professional services firm with a background in bid proposal writing, client servicing or client reporting
- Excellent writing skills that can convey complicated investment concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with other departments that contribute to the RFP process and manage their expectations in terms of time management.
- Proactive, able to take initiative and be flexible to the demands of a busy team
German speaking RFP Writer's additional benefits:
- The company will offer sponsorship for IMC or CFA studies upon passing probation
- Direct contact with senior leadership
- Regular training on products, including ESG, and the opportunity to attend internal events and seminars on product news
- Good long-term progression potential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.