Marketing and Client Services Opportunity for fluent German speakers
My client, a fixed interest investment boutique based in Central London is actively looking for an experienced marketing, sales support or client services specialist with asset management experience to join their Business Development team in a varied role managing marketing materials and client services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for professionals to forge a long and fruitful career in Business Development, as part of a small, growing business.
***Please note - to apply for this role, you must have native-level fluency in German***
Marketing and Client Services Specialist's responsibilities:
- Presentations and Marketing Collateral - production of presentations, sales aides and competitor analyses for the sales team, including working with internal teams to produce bespoke marketing materials
- RFP Support - supporting the sales team on the production of bespoke RFPs and RFIs as well as answering DDQs.
- Client Reporting - preparation of regular client reports, fund factsheets and newsletters
- Client Relationship Management - regular maintenance of CRM System, ensuring all meetings are logged and prospect clients are tracked
- Client Queries - responding to queries via phone and email, and welcoming clients at meetings
- Client Onboarding - due diligence processes and setting up new institutional clients with the firm
Marketing and Client Services Specialist's ideal background:
- Over three years' experience in investment management, preferably with previous exposure to fixed income
- Fluency in German is essential for the role
- Previous experience in operations, client services, investor relations or marketing with strong multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated but patient individual with a long-term goal of being in a client-facing role
- Skilled writer, attentive to detail and able to manage data
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
£55,000-65,000 + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.