German Speaking ISDA Negotiator
- Preparing and negotiating a range of Institutional Securities Documentation for the OTC Derivatives Business. Focus on Master Trading Documentation for a variety of derivative products included, but not limited to, ISDA, Credit Support Annex, GMRA, CDEA, Side Letters, amendments and ancillary documentation across diversity of clients and multi-asset class.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to negotiate legal terms and respond to internal and external questions. Reviewing and analyzing constitutional documents to determine Capacity and Authority to engage in covered derivatives products. Review underlying jurisdictional opinions as necessary.
- Updating internal spreadsheets and systems with document or status data
- German language skills required* (please do not apply if you do have the neccessary language experience)
- Law Degree
- Experience of working in a negotiation role within a large international bank
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.