German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (German Speaking)
Duration: On-going (6-12 months)
Start date: Monday 23rd December
Salary: £11.28 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit a German speaking Account Executive for a global organisation located in Weybridge on a contract basis of up to 12 months with a view of becoming permanent.
The Account Executives are the primary point of direct contact and communication with companies customers. They are responsible for delivering class-leading advice and service to a range of global customers within the Customer Service department; providing information for the range of products to assigned customer accounts.
The Account Executives handle a range of customer accounts within a customer service environment, using knowledge and skills gained through training to handle the customer efficiently and effectively. Customers may be a mix of inbound telephone calls, outbound telephone calls, emails, or faxes.
* Process customer orders accurately for each enquiry through to completion
* Adhere to set regulatory and legislative standards
* Make recommendations on improvements and refinements * Quotations in line with mapped processes for respective regions
* Accurately record and capture all data collected during order processing * Ensure familiarization and confidence in using all systems and processes within Customer Services department.
* Respond to inbound calls, emails and faxes consistently meeting and maintaining the department KPIs ensuring that response times for customer does not fall outside of SLA * Follow company guidelines whilst thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer's needs * Resolve customer enquiries with relevant Q&A and options, escalating when out of scope
* Make proactive calls to customers to support account development needs as and when required * Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner * Build long-term and ongoing external customer relationships through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ensure effective long-term working relationships with all internal customers and support functions within the business.
* Support the customer account needs and goals in line with the country plan KPIs * Develop relationship with customer accounts in order to deal with queries on a first contact basis
* Ensure that complaints are escalated immediately, and corrective actions are implemented promptly to ensure customer relationship is maintained
* Fluent Language ability (both written and verbal) for assigned region(s). Applicants with language capability where not a native speaker must be able to converse to an excellent level across all mediums
* Educated to A level standard
* Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service whilst working in a Customer service environment
* Customer Account management skills in a business-to-business environment with the ability to develop relationships with customers
* Inbound response handling
* Outbound calling capability
* Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.