We are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Account Executive Team Lead!
GERMAN SPEAKING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TEAM LEAD
UP TO £28,000
The Team Lead Account Executives handle a range of customer accounts within a customer service environment, using knowledge and skills gained through training to handle the customer efficiently and effectively. Customers may be a mix of inbound telephone calls, outbound telephone calls, emails, or faxes. The role is primarily dealing with customers based in Germany.
- Process customer orders accurately for each enquiry through to completion
- Accurately record and capture all data collected during order processing * Ensure familiarisation and confidence in using all systems and processes within Customer Services department.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and faxes consistently meeting and maintaining the department KPIs ensuring that response times for customer does not fall outside of SLA
- Make proactive calls to customers to support account development needs as and when required *Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner * Build long-term and ongoing external customer relationships through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Support the customer account needs and goals in line with the country plan KPIs * Develop relationship with customer accounts in order to deal with queries on a first contact basis
- Dealing with escalated complaints
- Responsible for monitoring the teams KPI's
- Ensure that complaints are escalated immediately, and corrective actions are implemented promptly to ensure customer relationship is maintained
- Experience of leading a team or mentoring
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service whilst working in a Customer service environment
- Fluent in German language
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.