GDPR Analyst for a global corporation of other 35,000 employees.
The role of GDPR Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day duties to ensure the company's GDPR compliance programme is well maintained.
The analyst will need to collaborate with the business and technical teams both internally and externally ensuring all tickets raised are correctly documented, all queries are answered promptly and correctly and all subject access requests are managed appropriately
The analyst will be part of a small team and expected to work largely on their own and will need to be self motivating.
* Managing the GDPR Incident log and ensuring incident breaches are correctly handled.
* Ensure an accurate risk log is maintained of all data breaches
* Ensure all subject access requests are managed to ensure the company complies with all time lines
* Assisting with any audits, both internally and externally to ensure the auditors are given correct and clear information in a timely manner
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Partners with functional or operational teams to deliver responsibilities
* Owns planning, prioritisation, and execution of daily GDPR tasks
* Engages with internal and external parties to ensure work generated is appropriate and to the expected quality
* Acts as an escalation point for all GDPR matters.
* Is the focal point of all GDPR incidents in the business
* Ensure all GDPR process's function correctly and timely
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.