A global financial services organisation is looking to hire an FX Payments Clerk to join their offices in Frankfurt.
This is a key role within the Global Payments Department. Responsible for the effective processing of payments and the related back office duties including settlements and investigations.
- To ensure that payments and transactions are validated and released in an accurate and timely manner.
- Execution management (trade and payment).
- To generate manual payments in SWIFT Alliance or other online payment applications.
- Manage a variety of investigations including failed payments and non-receipts, amendments and cancellations.
- Payment netting and execution.
- To ensure that all FX Confirmations are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct daily reconciliation of incoming and outgoing funds.
- Provide statistics, reports and presentations.
- To effectively manage the group email address daily
- Liaise with and assist front office and Client Services as required.
- To liaise and provide support to other processing centres around the globe
- Work with the Global Payments team on projects and initiatives
- Comply with all applicable company, regulatory and internal compliance requirements, including the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Previous experience within banking, foreign exchange or international payments.
- Understanding of the financial services and Banking industries.
- Working knowledge of SWIFT and Multi-Cash software.
- Excellent computer navigation ability and strong MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluent in German and English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.