Our client is looking to hire a experienced fund controller to join the newly expanded team.
THE ROLE ENCOMPASSES-
- Reviewing of analytical performance reportings
- Work closely with the investment team to manage the current portfolio companies - from valuation, analysis to fund reporting
- To work with the management team and finance heads to ensure the business is up to date
- To manage a small fund accounting team
- Involved in monthly reporting
- Oversee the budgeting
- To handle the funds cash flow and investors reportings
- Attending and presenting financials to the board of members and senior management
- Work closely with the operation teams
- Currently experienced working in a small boutique investment fund company ideally within private equity or venture capital
- At least a Qualified Accountant with chartered qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator
- Versatile and able to work well with different team members
If you are intereested in the opportunity, please click "apply now" below this job and I will contact you shortly.
Alternatively, you can write in to me with your latest CV in word document at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.