Exciting fund controller opportunity with a leading asset management company based in the City of London.
- Review and preparation of all investor financial reporting, fund analysis and deal with regulatory reporting.
- Overseeing the administrators reporting on the funds on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the administrators to ensure reporting is accurate and timely and reflects all relevant insight from the wider team.
- Assist in the development of processes around external investor queries and internal investor relations demands;
- Review of fund expenses, drawdowns & distributions;
- Understand and report on the working capital position of the funds and assist with forecasting requirements;
- Understand fund FX positions, report on exposure and perform scenario analysis;
- Oversee the annual financial statement production across funds (in accordance with IFRS) and manage the audit process;
- Understand the complexity of the fund structures in order to ensure the fund flows reflect the tax planning in the structure.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or Equiv.)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of post-qualified experience
- Must have experience working with alternative investment funds
- Have a good understanding of fund valuation principles
- Ability to manage own workload and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft office skills (Excel AND PowerPoint)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.