- All of the duties below will require attention to detail, numeracy and efficient communication with multiple parties.
- Monitor the accuracy of fund expenses and budgets, including setting annual budgets as well as performing periodic/ad hoc budget reviews with respective Fund Administrators.
- Review and coordination of approval of fund expenses/invoices; maintain fund expense invoice log
- Oversight of Total Expense Ratio (TER)/Ongoing Charge (OGC) calculated by Fund Administrator and Assist with TER / OGC summary for Executive Committee (Comex) meetings
- Assist with co-ordination of TER cap reimbursement process with Finance and Fund Administrator
- Assist with co-ordination of Rebate/Trail fee process with Finance and Fund Administrator
- Data integrity checks on fund data populated on external data vendors and fund platforms (e.g. Static fund data and NAVs)
- Coordination of offshore funds distribution payment process for Luxembourg and Cayman domiciled funds
- Produce or support production of High Dividend Yield Analysis report for Luxembourg and Cayman funds
- Support for/co-ordination of projects
- Assist the team in maintaining and developing fund databases
- Excel - Intermediate level (e.g. ability to comfortably perform IF/IS Error Statements, V/H Look ups, Match, Pivot table, linking data to create Bar/Table Charts, advance data sort etc)
- Understanding of Fund Operations - Fund Accounting/NAV production and Transfer Agency
- Understanding of Distributions (in the context of UCITS and Cayman funds)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.