Global Investment Bank - Central London - Front End/Full stack Developer - Up to 120K
Front End Developer - Front Office Pricing - Up to £120,000
A global Investment bank based in London are looking for a Front end or Fullstack developer to work an innovative Global cross asset class project in a flexible agile environment.
- Cross-product transactional pricing of derivatives within the bank
- Delivering quality software to tight timelines.
- Contribute to Application design and architecture
- Contribute to innovation and bringing the organisation forward
- Working in an agile development environment
- Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Ability to design and build smart, scalable solutions to tight deadlines
- Ability to write efficient, clear code and be able to articulate what has been implemented and why
- Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of financial markets systems
- Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
- Familiarity with React, npm/yarn and webpack
- Strong experience in development within investment banking IT
- Strong CSS
- Single page modular application development
- Ability to develop latency sensitive systems
- Agile development
- Understanding of real time application development
- Experience with git and Atlassian toolset
- Familiarity with Rx a plus
- Familiarity with Java a plus
- Familiarity with real-time messaging architectures a plus
- Familiarity or experience in Single Page Application development a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.