Brand new business development support opportunity for fluent French speakers seeking career development in Investment Sales.
A growing Asset Manager is looking for Business Development Support professionals with fluency in French to help join a growing team, supporting EMEA wholesale and institutional sales efforts, producing collateral, managing SalesForce and supporting a team of field sales people. The role offers the opportunity to be client-facing long term and is based in the City, central London.
***FLUENCY IN FRENCH IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE***
Business Development Support Executive's Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Production and maintenance of sales aides and pitchbooks, and distributing quarterly, monthly and annual reports to clients, with the support of the marketing team. Translating documents where required.
- Management of CRM system ensuring the end-to-end sales process is correctly logged and monitored.
- Reviewing and updating data needed for the sales materials and performance reports.
- Diary management, booking meetings and giving assistance to a small sales team.
- Market research and competitor analyses to spot trends to support sales efforts.
- Working closely with the wider sales team to help with investor relations, establishing potential new leads and responding to ad-hoc client queries.
Business Development Support Executive's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Fluency in French is essential for the role, as well as advanced English
- Prior experience within asset management sales support, client services, or client reporting, ideally with some experience with the wholesale market across traditional assets and ESG.
- Knowledge from a previous role producing client reports, marketing content and sales aides would be advantageous.
- Client-centric attitude, being alert and reactive to customer inquiries and proactive in delivering results.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with clear passion and interest for sales
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with data.
- High degree of numeracy and expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and software such as Morningstar would be advantageous.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification, IMC would be desirable.
- Positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running.
Competitive Base Salary of £30,000-40,000 (dependent on experience) + Discretionary Bonus + Company Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.