French or German speaking PR Executive wanted for leading PR Agency in London.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Boutique PR Agency who are seeking a French OR German Speaking PR Executive to join their team.
Following new client wins, our client is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate individuals keen to break into the world of B2B Tech & Financial Services PR.
As Senior Account Executive your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Utilise content created inhouse in order to engage with the media on a regular basis
- Work in collaboration with the Social Media team to promote client activity across various channels
- Research into your dedicated client base in order to develop an in-depth knowledge of their employees, culture and processes
- Consistently research and dissect media targets
- Proactively promote your clients across national, trade, broadcast and international press
- Work in partnership with key client stakeholders and inhouse content teams to generate and distribute relevant/timely press releases
- Generate ideas for potential press opportunities following research into Industry news
- Collate and distribute daily press cuttings
- Ensure that Journalist contact lists are accurate and relevant for each client
Successful candidates will have;
- Previous experience working within a B2B Corporate environment, preferably with FinTech or B2B Technology experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm and resilience with the ability to work as part of a small team
- Fluency in German language skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, growing PR Agency at a time of growth and expansion.
To avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity please apply online or email your CV to Amy Callen on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.