FP&A MANAGER - FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE - GLOBAL BRAND
FP&A MANAGER - FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
Global business based near Heathrow is looking to recruit a Performance Finance Manager to join their Central Finance Team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business, this role also provides the scope to liaise with the senior leadership team and senior management teams across the business.
Key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role;
- Responsible for leading management performance reporting across the business.
- Timely and consistent reporting of financial and non-financial performance to Executives, the Board and Shareholders.
- Overall ownership of consolidated monthly management reporting process for delivery to the Board and Shareholders.
- Setup, manage and improve monthly reporting processes, including; consolidated balance sheet reviews, bridge analysis, risks and opportunities.
- FP&A point of contact for External Reporting.
- Investment and benefits tracking.
- Drive and lead various process improvements and system implementation projects relating to the performance process.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ideally CIMA/ACCA etc)
- Previous experience from FMCG/Retail business essential
- Previous experience of commercial finance and strategy
- Strong financial modelling expertise is essential
- Highly analytical with the ability to influence, challenge and implement continuous improvement
- Consolidation of all financial and non-financial management reporting
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.