FP&A Analyst job Staines
- To provide data analytical support and insight to the Group FP&A Manager on Group results both actual and forecast/budget
- Preparation of presentations for senior management
- Provision of cost analysis to support monitoring of spend.
- Monitoring and support for Group-wide initiatives where relevant.
- Management of the Group's capex approval process
- Review of ongoing spend levels across the Group compared to forecast
- Supporting other ad hoc projects/analysis
- Business partner to seniod management
- Reporting and management of Group cost centres - budget, actuals and forecast
- Reporting and analysis of group-wide spend
- Financial support for procurement in commercial contracts review, including analysis and monitoring of contracts
- Supporting other ad hoc projects/analysis.
Candidate Key Requirements;
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail and results with a sense of urgency
- Advanced Excel skills for financial modelling and analytics
- Experience of Power BI and SAP BPC an advantage
- Ability and confidence to work with variety of stakeholders, across functions, and gather the input required for the role
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain strong relationships across all key stakeholders across functions and geographies.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.