FP&A Analyst - Hammersmith - £48,000 - £55,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a global industry business for an FP&A Analyst, based close to West Kensington, paying between £48,000 - £55,000.
The role would report in to the Head of FP&A, and would have responsibilities across business partnering, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Understand the principal business drivers that explain business performance and support decision making
- Presenting financial performance to Senior Leaders and managing stakeholders effectively
- Analysis of accounts at month-end to ensure an accurate month-end close
- Work with key budget holders across the UK
- Creation of monthly reporting packs for each business unit including monthly analysis of P&L
- Explain the drivers influencing the variances to Business Unit Directors
- Supporting the Head of FP&A & the Finance Director in the appraisal of current and new intiiatives, including scenario planning to assist in understanding changes in market conditions
- Working with Operationsl Finance Team to ensure systems and accounting reflect contracts set up
- Travel to the various Business Units explaining financial performance to both finance and non-finance Directors
- Potential opportunity for the candidate to take on management in the latter part of the first year as part of development in the role
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Confident, articulate and highly ambitious to take on more responsibility
- Ability to use Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, Formulas confidently; Modelling would be advantageous
- Able to build strong relationships comfortably with senior leaders within the business
- Commercial gravitas, inquisitive with a keen desire to take ownership
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.