City based Banking organisation have a number of ongoing temp - Float Assistant type roles...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are working with an Investment Banking firm based in the City, who are currently seeking a proactive, positive and flexible Float Assistant to join their Secretarial Support Team. This temp role to start ASAP, working initially for 3-6 months. This is a varied and busy float team assistant role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Comprehensive and proactive diary management to MD's and wider teams
* Travel arrangements
* Coordinating meetings
* Processing expenses
* Producing correspondence
Skills and experience required for the temp Team Assistant role:
* Proven experience working within Investment Banking as a Team Assistant / PA / EA / Float Assistant
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation abilities
* Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last minute changes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.