Financial Reporting Analyst
We have a new vacancy for a Financial Reporting Analyst the role reports to the Financial Reporting Manager, within Finance and works closely with the other Financial Reporting Analysts and Finance Teams.
This role is within the Financial Reporting team which is in charge of Financial Reporting, Month-end closing and general accounting and tax processes.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Contribute to continuously improving financial reporting, general accounting and tax processes and methods, in accordance with applicable accounting and tax rules. Work closely with other Finance teams and Operational departments as required
- Execute the monthly closing process.
- Produce monthly financial reports as required by Finance Managers, the Business and by Group, in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare tax calculations and postings (including VAT, CCL and Corporation Tax)
- Prepare Sarbanes-Oxley Monitoring and Control documents in a timely manner
- Perform required reconciliations (e.g. balance sheet accounts, payroll balances, intra-company, inter-company bank, etc.) in a timely manner and maintain comprehensive and up to date paperwork / record
- Maintain accounting and reporting system
- Prepare manual invoices as required
- Be one of the key points of contact for external auditors and for Corporate Finance team based in Geneva in relation to IFRS and Statutory account
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and reconciliations
- Provide cover for other team members as required
- Undertake / contribute to Finance projects as required
Qualifications / Experience
- Newly qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA or part-qualified with experience in general accounting, tax and reporting roles
- Experience with payroll accounting would be a plus
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills. Highly autonomous, self-learning and reliable
- Excellent computer skills (Excel incl. complex formulas). Knowledge of SUN system would be a plus
- Ownership, collaborative and strong relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities.
Salary £27,619 + 20% Bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.