Financial Controller - Leisure - £55,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leading leisure business based in the City of London, for a Financial Controller, paying up to £55,000.
The role will require end-to-end ownership of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, process review and implementation, year-end audit and reporting.
- Prepare Monthly management accounts actuals (p&l, balance sheet and cashflow)
- Preparation of Board presentations and articulate this to senior leaders
- Provide Finance Business Partner support to the CFO on growth strategies and initiatives
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting, working with departmental heads
- Report on risk and opportunities vs budget/prior forecast
- Prepare annual budget in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Own capex spend and provide support on business cases
- Prepare monthly commentaries on key variances
- Produce business unit cost centre packs & ensure robust cost control
- Keep both internal and external stakeholders satisfied with the financial requirements of the business
- Preparation of statutory accounts and adhoc weekly/monthly financial reports as required
- Qualfiied Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Candidates from an Audit background seeking a move in to Industry would be considered
- Confident, articulate and commercially savvy
- Stable track record of success
- Strong excel skills with ideally some modelling exposure, however, not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.