Financial Controller for fast-paced SME business in North Bristol
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be working with a fast-paced SME business based in North Bristol with their search for a Financial Controller.
This is a newly created role that offers managerial responsibility and the ability to get involved with the strategy and development of a business.
You will undertake all aspects of financial management, including reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial records and maintaining strong financial controls and compliance
- Development of financial reports
- Responsible for VAT and other tax matters
- Preparation of Monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation and control of budgets and forecasts
- Drive change and improve processes
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a proven track record in a finance leadership role
- Have first class accounting skills, and experience of working within a fast-paced SME business
- Be an excellent communicator with commercial acumen and an ability to influence at all levels
- Have strong business partnering skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.