Would you like to lead a finance team to provide effective decision support to the HR Services management team?
Financial Controller - 12 Month FTC
As a Financial Controller - HR Services, you will be in a true business partnering role supporting HR Services key investments and financial initiatives, and the management of the HRS financial planning, reporting and analysis. Whilst also ensuring a robust financial control framework is operating across all finance-related activities.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to influence an area that manages a budget holder responsibility of circa £70m of costs and grants annually
Your main responsibilities as a Financial Controller - HR Services will involve:
- Leading HR Services IBP (integrated business planning)
- Leading effective decision support and Financial Reporting
- Providing Financial Analysis required for investments and initiatives
- Supporting professional development of individual team members
- Leading on financial control ensuring robust controls in place in order to maintain compliance with FPM and FCF
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting - Shared Services (SS) consolidation and other internal and external 3rd parties including Group Finance, Group Tax, CAAS/MoD, other Business Units (BUs)
- Leading on key relationships with customers (other BUs) and other key stakeholders including SS Finance, Group Finance, Group Tax, CAAS/MoD)
- Ensuring recharges are agreed and cash received
- Contributing to finance assurance and business risk process in HRS/SS
- Providing direction to the team to ensure high quality support is supplied to meet line of service/Shared Services/customers' requirements
Your skills and qualifications:
- Technically strong with sound knowledge of financial reviews, reporting and IBP activities
- Ability to problem-solve and deliver business oriented solutions to financial and customer issues
- Ability and track record of leading and motivating a finance team
- Management of stakeholders at all levels, either directly or through support to HR Services Director
- CIMA/ACCA fully qualified
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.