We are looking for a junior/mid-level analyst with experience in finance and background in networking.
Infrastructure Engineering / Financial Analyst (Telco)
London | 11 months contract with an ASAP start
- Creating tasks to generate and update Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders
- Handling invoices by keeping record, submitting to internal approval and payment process, and monitoring payment.
- Identifying any internal issues during invoice handling such as following up on defective or unpaid invoices.
- Keeping billing forecast table and invoicing status.
- Answering queries from vendors about payment status.
- Data verification and update contract system.
- Housekeeping of contract database and update associate system on contract term changes from time to time.
- Speaking to fiber vendors regularly and making sure the order forms come with the correct information on them.
- Weekly reporting of the fiber suppliers order form performance
- Following up with the fiber suppliers on some of the remediation needs after the fiber acceptance is happened
- May need to follow up on power and space deliveries of fiber vendors in some occasions
- Accessing internal IT system like Task and Buy@, Ultron, Gaudi in order to fulfil the roles
- Re-structuring and Inputting fiber acceptance documents into different internal tools
- Building reports on different aspects of data linked to our network
- May need to clean data coming from different sources and build the correct data set to be used
- Building slides for team reports
- Very good understanding of telco environment very familiar with the vocabulary used in fiber networks
- Experience in PO and invoices handling
- Preferably working experience in multinational company
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
- Very Good Microsoft excel skill
- Good to have power point skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.