FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST - GLOBAL BRAND
Financial Accounting Analyst - Global Brand - 3 Month Contract
My client is a global brand based in West London, seeking a Financial Accounting Analyst for an initial 3 month contract. The purpose of this Financial Accounting Analyst role is to improve both accounting processes and financial controls. Working with their shared service centre to implement new accounting processes, whilst ensuring the most effective use of the SSC.
- Review the existing financial controls and processes within the business unit to highlight opportunities for process improvement
- Support with the collation of information for statutory audit and set up a process for audit preparation for the future
- Responsible for setting up an end to end set of accounting processes (R2R and Order to Cash)
- Support the set up of an outsourced accounting function in the SSC
- Support the preparation of the 2019 Financial Accounts to the Board
- Support on wider performance reporting and analysis when required
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable understanding of IFRS15 and IAS38
- Highly numerate and analytical, with experience of process improvement
- Ability to manage competing priorities from various stakeholders within short timeframes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.