Morgan McKinley are currently working with a well known global business based in Crawley who are currently recruiting for a part qualified Financial Accountant to grow and with the company and develop into eventually becoming the Finance Managers successor.
This role has a clear progression plan in place and study support on offer!
- Provide the UK monthly reporting to the parent company
- Lead and provide guidance for the accounting, statutory reporting and audit processes
- Report the monthly cash flow forecast to the UK & Group Finance directors
- Preparing regulatory compliance returns; monthly EC Sales & Quarterly VAT
- Quarterly Inter company reconciliations between UK & subsidiaries
- Mentoring the Assistant Financial Accountant
- Covering the Finance Manager's duties when required
- Working towards or Part Qualified in an Accountancy Qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) - Study Support is offered
- Preferably SAP/Oracle experience
- Good understanding of Financial Statements & processes
- Knowledge of submitting quarterly accounts
- An analytic & problem-solving mindset, with good attention to detail
- Driven and ambitious with a desire to progress your career
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.