Financial Accountant - Immediate Start - 2 Month Contract
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT JOB
Large business based near Guildford is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their central finance team. This is an initial 2 month contract, paying up to £25ph PAYE.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a large business. This Financial Accountant role also provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team and support the finance leads during the Year-End close by being responsible for certain defined daily, weekly and monthly tasks and providing ad hoc support as required.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant role;
- Responsibility for the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Respond to external audit queries
- Perform internal controls and ensure that these are documented
- Preparation of finance reports and returns
- Take responsibility for checking the weekly payment runs and other payments under the guidance of the Finance Leads
- Take on ad hoc duties and provide general accounting support to the Financial Operations team
To be successful in your application for this Financial Accountant role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified accountants/Qualified by Experience
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in working in a matrix multi-national organisation
- Experience of effectively working with several conflicting priorities and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.