FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - 12M FTC
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - 12 MONTH FTC
Morgan McKinley are working with a company who are a leader in their market based near Slough looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a large business, working as a Financial Accountant and working on implementing a new ERP program for Finance. This role provides the scope to liaise with project managers to assist with the roll out of the new system, and requires a dedicated professional with financial and systems accounting background.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant role;
- Responsibility for producing the statutory financial statements and tax schedules
- Preparation of month/year end consolidated balance sheets and P&L accounts
- Ensure annual returns and quarterly tax payment calculations are prepared accurately
- Preparation and review of periodic returns, including monthly VAT reporting
- Project finance & commercial team support
- Main point of contact between internal and external project managers
- Manage the delivery of requirements and monitoring and reporting KPI results
- Guide and support analysis, build and deploy phases ensuring quality and meeting planned expectations
- Where software development is required, ensure that requirements are recorded, and documented as per agreed schedule
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA etc) with up to 5 Years PQE
- PRINCE2 practitioner highly desirable
- Recent experience of completing a large scale ERP financial system implementation preferably Dynamics 365
- Self-driven, focused, results and quality oriented
- Strong analytical judgement and Excel modelling skills
- Business partnering experience, with strong communication skills and an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise workload effectively
- Excel, with SAP and Oracle experience desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.