Financial Accountant - 12 Month FTC - London - £63k
My client, a bank based in London are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Responsible for the production of some areas of the Bank's P&L, including
interaction with external auditors.
- Assists in the production of IFRS compliant reporting on a monthly, quarterly
and annual basis.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly journal entries.
- Ad hoc reporting to internal and external stakeholders, e.g. management
reporting and rating agency submissions.
- Application of IFRS to the Bank's accounts including analysis of the effect of
new/amended standards and the evolution of best practice in relation to
- Assist with issues relating to accounting for financial instruments
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will need to possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- Fully qualified chartered accountant, experience of financial reporting in a
financial services setting an advantage.
- Graduate level educational background.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adept at working with IT systems, including intermediate Excel. Knowledge of
Summit, SAP R3 and advanced Excel an advantage.
If you feel that you possess the requires skills and experiences listed above then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.