** Global Transformation Programme (SAP BPC) - 12 Month Contract - Up to £350 per day **
My client, a global retail company based in London are seeking a Finance Transformation Analyst to join their team on a 12 month contract to assist in their global transformation programme. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Designing and implementing new SAP BPC Reporting suitable for global teams on a consistent basis. The suite of management reports will support Global Finance teams (inc. Group and Regions), cross functional stakeholders and senior leadership to allow timely and impactful decision making.
- Partner with Finance colleagues in Regions and/or Centre and external consultants to
help design, build and implement standardised reporting.
- Identify areas of inconsistency across the business from process to transactional
reporting and make recommendations for standardisation and simplification.
- Adhere to PRINCE2 Agile ways of working where deliverables are expected to be
completed per the sprint timetable assigned.
- Utilise expert excel skills to build / update reporting packs using SAP BPC ensuring report efficiency via automation.
- Be a catalyst for change within Finance by regularly sharing principles with
stakeholders/peers to help ensure adoption.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will need to possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- Qualified or Part-Qualified in relevant finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Prior usage of SAP / BPC / BW desirable and experience in handling large volume of
data and presenting high level insights / recommendations.
- Comfortable in using and understanding SAP BPC within a global retail organisation.
- Experience of using SAP / BPC / BW to perform insightful management reporting.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to thrive under pressure and operate effectively in a cross functional team Experience in working in a fast paced, global organisation.
- Advanced/Expert MS Excel skills with proven record in building/modelling automated
management reporting files.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.