FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYST - £30,000 - 33,000 PER ANNUM - WEST LONDON
Morgan McKinley are partnering with a global retailer to recruit a Finance Reporting Analyst to work within the FP&A team located in Chiswick. This role will be supporting FP&A team in the EMEA region to support the trade marketing teams to efficiently manage the budget with a wide scope to learn and develop in a fast paced environment. The role will be varied and the perfect candidate must be able to effectivley manage all of their core responsibilities in a timely and effective manner.
- Explain all variances by brand and by Customer vs. Budget.
- Ensure month end reporting accuracy by customer/brand and expense type to be able to report back in to seniors.
- Liaising with trade marketing teams to provide PO information in timely manner in line with the actual commitments.
- Assist the line manager during the estimates and the budget process.
- 50% split between focusing on month end reporting and preparing the budget, 25% focusing on transactional duties and 25% focusing on analytical duties.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree educated/part qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in multi-currency transactions.
- Experience in manipulating large volumes of data, creating top level summaries and extract insightful output.
- Balance sheet and income statement exposure; accruals/prepayments/purchase orders.
- Advanced Excel skills is essential (Macros, VBA, PowerPivots etc).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.