Finance & Operations Executive - £50,000
Due to growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance & Operations Executive within a privately owned hospitality business, based in Fitzrovia, Central London. The role is paying between £45,000 - £50,000, and would suit individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The candidate will have complete ownership of the financial performance of the business, as the sole finance professional. An excellent role for individuals looking to be a major part of the business within a close knit and welcoming team.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist the director in preparing budgets, cash flow analysis, etc.
- Assist the Finance director of the parent company.
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank
reconciliation and cash book analysis.
- Work with tax matters of the company (for example VAT returns, capital allowance,
business rates, tax returns, CIS reporting, etc).
- Work with corporate management of the company. This will not only include ensuring
that all statutory returns are submitted on time, but also assisting in preparing for
board meetings, attending such board meetings, assist the company secretary in the
process of taking notes, work permits, etc.
- Payments to suppliers and salary payments.
- Liasing with auditors for the yearly audit.
- Company secretarial services, such as submissions of Annual Accounts, Annual
Returns, and other submissions needed to be done with Companies House.
- Initially, travel to Malta for business wide exposure will be required, once a week,
every month. (This may be reduced in the future)
- Other duties as required by the business
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Ability to work in a small office environment with minimum supervision.
- Big 4 background with audit or accounting experience (preferable, but not essential)
- Have experience in Company secretarial matters, namely Companies House required
- Exposure to real estate- and/or hotel development projects (preferable)
- Good communications skills with a desire to continue learning and developing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.