Finance Manager - Media - ACA Qualified - £50,000 (Scope to increase)
An ACA Qualified Accountant is required for a large Media company based close to Oxford Circus Station. The role is paying up to £50,000 (There is potential to increase this slightly for candidates already on a salary close to £50,000).
The group comprises more than 2,000 people with revenues above $450m, with the company constantly featuring in The Sunday Times' Best Company to Work for Top 100 list.
Ideally this candidate will be looking to push for the Financial Controller role as part of their progression. An overview of the role includes:
- Reporting to the UK Group Financial Controller
- Assisting with consolidations and reporting group performance and financial position to the global finance team in the US
- Assist the Financial controller in preparing the annual UK group statutory accounts and month end duties
- Exposure across Year-End valuations and Goodwill impairment & evaluation of intangible assets under both US GAAP and IFRS
- Assist and take lead on any future finance data transformation and treasury responsibilities, including working closely with the FP&A Manager on any ad hoc projects
- Manage the AP function and aid personnel development
- Key team member in delivering process improvements and implementing financial control
- Work closely and liaise with the other finance teams throughout the Group
- Ideally ACA Qualified with an Audit background
- Qualified or Newly Qualified (ACA or equivalent)
- Strong on controls
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, along with a comprehensive understanding of
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.